My Followers

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Pennys Challenge -GDT Anything Goes

 I was lucky enough to win one of the recent challenges at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and I was invited to be Guest Designer for this fortnights Anything Goes Challenge.  

They have several sponsors for the challenge and this is the last challenge for this year so please come and play along

For my card I have used a image from SheepSki Designs Garden Party 202

I coloured the image with mainly Promarkers
Used some glitter card to mat the image and each layer of DP.
All DP is from my oddmnets box
I added some glitter to the hats but am unsure if you can make out it.
Stamped a sentiment across the image.

Well hope you like and I would like to thank Geesje and the team for the invite.

I would like to enter the following challenges

.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue- love these crazy gnomes and your beautiful colouring! So pleased you chose to join us at Fab'n' Funky.
xx

tilly said...

a lovely bunch of gnomes and the glitter card sets it all off xx

Janette said...

Oh I love these crazy gnomes, fab card Sue.xx

mixamatoasties said...

Aww Sue, this is fab. I think I bought that image and have never got round to using it. Maybe this is the year! Hope you're well.

Thank you for joining us for the December challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Susan x

Marga bisschops said...

This is a beautiful card and very well coloring. Thank you for playing along at Creative Christmas. Good luck with your enty.
Have a Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year.

greetings Marga