My Followers

Friday 7 January 2022

Crafty catz challenge - CAS with Sheepski Designs

 Good evening posting a little late as my scheduled post didnt go live. Not a good start to the new year but well at least I noticed before the day was out.

Hope you had a good Christmas & New Year.

Crafty Catz has started their challenges and they are still running their DT Call please check it out.

As always our challenges at ANYTHING GOES with optional twist set by our host (ME this week)

so I have gone for a Clean & Simple theme but please dont feel you need to follow it.

Our sponsor for the challenge is

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS

Challenge blog
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/
 Prize 3 images from the shop

We where given some images to play with and I picked 

I coloured the image with Promarkers
used inks for the background
used a clear stamp for the sentiment

Well i hope you will come and join in the challenge this week.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E  - Wk 01 (W1 of 2) -  ANYTHING COLORING GOES 
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 222   (W1 of 2)  -  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
My Time To Craft Christmas 2W, E3 (must be Christmas)  No. 26  THINGS BEGINNING WITH S - SHOPPING
Polkadoodles - W, C10 ANYTHING GOES - Challenges run weekly for 10 days - 2021 Wk 53



14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card beautifully coloured Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely card Sue, love the background with the raindrops, hope you are feeling better now xx

Janette said...

Nice card Sue, love the image I must dust her off always makes a nice card.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love this image and your design is gorgeous!
Hope all is well with you and your family.
xx

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lee said...

Oh wow,what a fab card,just love it.Hope you are ok.Happy 2022.xx

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy New year,
Beautiful card, love the image very apt for the weather at the moment

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sue..trying hard to catch up on everything but still feeling a bit drained stay safe hugs SUe x

rachel said...

Beautiful card Sue! The image is lovely! All the very best for 2022! Hugs Rachel x

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, that's a great image so well coloured! I also love the little scene you've created - it's fab! Hope early days of 2022 are treating you well.
Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time and look forward to seeing you again!
Sarah GDT Colour Craft Challenge

Ana said...

Such a beautiful card!
Amazing coloring!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 2.
Ana

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Helen x