My Followers

Friday 14 January 2022

Crafty Catz Challenge - Checks / Plaids Anything Goes

 Hi folks a new challenge has started at Crafty Catz and this weeks host is Billie.

As always our challenge is ANYTHING GOES so we are looking forward to you playing along.

Billie sets the team a added challenge which is optional for you all. This weeks is Checks/ plaids.

our sponsor for this challenge is

DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS

We where given some images and I picked this one to play with.

                                                         I have used Caffeinated Colinda




I used Promarkers to coloured the image
All Dp is from odd sheets in my stash
Added a silkflower and a pearl.

Well hope to see you over at the blog and dont forget to checkout our sponsors shop

Have a good weekend

Challenges

Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E  - Wk 01 (W2 of 2)  and Wk 02 (W1 of 2) -  ANYTHING COLORING GOES 

Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 222   (W2 of 2)  -  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Polkadoodles - W, C10 ANYTHING GOES

Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5  Must include a sentiment #290 Anything Goes


13 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card for the challenge this week, so many different styles made by the team, a pretty flower with the pearl xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I love the check border layering on the image. Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. That image is brilliant. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Lovely card Sue, like the theme this week too.xx

Chris said...

Love this image Sue- i think it's the bunny slippers that get me! Fabulous colouring, lovely colour choice and papers.
PS Thanks for beautiful birthday card xx

Lee said...

love this card and those slippers are just great.Fab colours and papers.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, it’s great love the image and beautiful colouring

Elaine Stark said...

A super card, love the image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

JanR said...

Terrific card! Such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say a fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nelly said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Rachael said...

This is so fun! Thanks for joining in with the Colour Crazy Challenge, good luck! x

Pamela Duncan said...

Great use of your papers to meet the challenges. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles. Pam, DT