My Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2022

All Dressed Up Challenge #125

 Hello hope you have had a good day 

Februarys challenge for All Dressed Up is now live and ready for you to play along.

Anything Goes just use one of our images if you dont have any there is some freebies on the blog.

For my inspirational card I have used Love Spring

I coloured the image with Promarkers & Copic
Fussy cut
Stenciled the tree and added sky and ground with inks
Hobby Craft ribbon
Stamped sentiment
Matted with yellow card and DP from a old pad that has embossed and glittered flowers on.

Please pop along to that challenge blog to see what fab cards the team has made and also while you are there why not checkout this months new release.
We also have a new challenge on our Facebook page where you will find lots of inspiration.

Well now it is your turn.
Thanks for stopping by stay safe

challenges






12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A very pretty card
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Such a sweet card Sue, love the stenciled tree, but I am high on stencils right now haha.xx

Chris said...

Lovely card Sue- sweet image and I love the backgrounmd you created. Personally I can't wait for a perfect spring day!
xx

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card at Crafty Calendar, always lovely to see you here!
xx

LV Handcrafted said...

What a sweet card! I love it! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

Sue said...

Such a lovely image and gorgeous card hugs Sue x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A Fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, and beautiful image,

debo said...

Beautyfull card
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Debo DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Ellen said...

Great colouring on your lovely card. Thankd for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen