My Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2022

Anything Goes at All Dressed Up - Bunny Hearts

 Good evening here with my Dt card for the New challenge at All DressedUp. 

Yes it is the 15th March where is the year going

I am using one of lat months new release image I just had to colour her up.

She seems like a big favourite of the team as we have a fair few members using it.

Please pop along and check it out and she how different she look.

The image is Bunny Hearts and you can find her HERE

I have coloured her with my promarkers and odd copic
Used a die to cut a frame for her
Some ribbon from stash
couple of sequin hearts
DP is DCWV Mango Frost
Well we would love you to play along with us again this month you can make any occasion as long as you us a All Dressed UP image. Some freebies on the challenge blog if you wish to try before you buy.
Thanks for stopping by have a lovely evening

9 comments:

Janette said...

Perfect little easter bunny girl Sue, this is a gorgeous card, not surprised the team like it.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the layout Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

So cute- love the bunny girl!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lee said...

Absolutely adorable in every way.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Sorry for the late comment
Very pretty image beautifully coloured, lovely card

tilly said...

love this little girl with your pretty papers, xx

brenda said...

A delightful image with her little Bunny, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations (it's also Spring at We Love Stamping and great prizes).

B x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/