My Followers

Friday 8 April 2022

Animal Magic at Passion For Markers

 Hi have you seen the new challenge this week at

Passion For Markers

our challenge is Animal Magic so anything with a Animal we would love to see

Our sponsor for this challenge is  Di’s Digi Stamps

The image I am using is a Easter image from Sassy Cheryl   - Bella Bunny Boo.



Image coloured with promarkers
All DP has come from my oddments box and i added some ribbon and sentiment is 2 stamps. 
Finished off with the odd gem.

Well dont forget to pop over and checkout the amazing cards by the team. Lots of inspiration.
Sowhat you waiting for get those animal images coloured and comejoin us forthe challenge.
Thanks for stopping by 

challenges


8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the layers
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

This is very cute Sue, cute dog, not as cute as Teddy though....xxxx

Ellibelle said...

This is such a cute Easter card! Love the image and fun papers!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday April challenge! Hope you'll join in again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Julie said...

Love your make Sue! The bright colours and papers really showcase the grayscale pup! xx

Furrbster said...

He is such a cutie!

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers

Hugz Tinz

Sarn said...

A very sweet image and lovely jazzy background for your Easter card.

Thanks for submitting your homework to the Snippets Playground. Come and find Miss Di and me up in the Playground Treehouse for fun and a few cocktails! xxx

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet card and image. Thank you for participating in Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog}

Di said...

Great card! it's our Dudley wearing bunny ears! :)

Hugs

Di xx