My Followers

Friday 22 April 2022

Crafty catz challenge - ATG/ with stampers delight

 Good morning a new challenge has started at Crafty Catz.

We have a new sponsor


As always our challenges are ANYTHING GOES
but if you would like to play along with the team in our for fun part then add some ribbon / twine. Of course all entries go in the draw
so why not play along
for my card i have used 

I have coloured with promarkers
Used some dies from my stash
the spotted ribbon the spots are 2 tone
DP is from a extremely old pad
coloured the smile diecut with my pens

Well now it is your turn cant wait to see what your making.
Please pop over to the challenge blog and have a peep.
Also if your interested in aa GDT or DT spot on our challenge please get in touch with me my email is on the challenge blog.
Have a lovely day.

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. I just love that image. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Oh Sue that DP is fabulous, what a gorgeous card I love it.xx

Chris said...

A really striking design Sue and perfect choice of papers and sentiment to showcase this cute image. Have a lovely weekend
xx

tilly said...

a lovely card with your papers and dies, hope life is calming down now xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love what you have done with this image all the embellishments go so well.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rose Andrew said...

Awesome card .. LOVE IT
His so cute
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image with this FABulous design.
LOve it!
Chrissyxx

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

Marie Bingaman said...

All the elements you used came together to make a fantastic card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B -DT

Furrbster said...

This is such a fun design and a great layout,

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Helen said...

Great card - love the film strip background.

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Helen x
DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, I love your image - it's fabulous and so well coloured! Love your background dies and papers as well - they are just perfect for the image.
Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, look forward to seeing you again,
Sarah
DT - Colour Crazy Crafty Challenge