My Followers

Friday 29 April 2022

Crafty Catz challenge - Color of love

 Good morning I am here with a new challenge at Crafty Catz.

This weeks challenge is hosted by Christine and she gets to pick our for fun optional challenge.

3 of your fave colours however our challenges are always Anything Goes.

We are sponsored this week by

COLOUR OF LOVE


We are working with our sponsors images and i picked

I have used Lilac Green & Grey although I do like the yellow pop
Image coloured with promarkers
All dp are from stash
diecut is a spellbinder
stamped sentiment

I do hope you will join us for another week and pop over to the blog and checkout what amazing samples the girls have made.

Well we are having another Bank holiday weekend again in the Uk so hope the weather improves as it has turned a little cool. Have a lovely weekend

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love your colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Sue, very pretty card, nice colour combo too.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

tilly said...

a lovely choice of colours, I think she is so pretty xx

Caroline said...

Nice card.
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Jackiekg said...

Nice image. Love the way you have coloured it. Thank you for joining us at
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Lee said...

Oh,isn't she Glam love her.Great colouring and background hun.x

debo said...

cute card
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Debo DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT