My Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2022

Pink Gem Facebook Freebie Swinging Ella

 Hi I am here with a cute image Swinging Ella from Janet at Pink Gem Designs.

I was asked to Guest for them with this cutie and how could I refuse. I have known Janet from Docrafts when I started Crafting and have watched her go from starting up to a well established shop.

The image is actually this months freebie on her Fans Facebook page. So if you fancy joining her then you can grab the image. head on over to Friends of Pink Gem HERE

They are also running a Challenge




I coloured with Promarkers

Sky made with inks

Diecut balloon and also frame & Sentiment 

DP is from a very old pad 

Some ribbon from my stash


The group is a lovely friendly place and they would love to see you over there


7 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Cute Animated Card Sue! Thank you for sharing your Fun creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Tracie said...

Such an adorable card with that sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Donna said...

This is so adorable! Glad you shared with us at Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge. Donna T (DT)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's.
Sue x

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and I love your background.

Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

Helen x

Tristan said...

What a sweet card Sue. Lovely colouring and layout. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Tristan DT.

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge too.

Helen x
DT