My Followers

Friday 22 July 2022

Something beginning with B at Passion for markers

Passion for markers this weeks challenge is

SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH B

the sponsor for this challenge is Dies to Die For 

 


For my card I have gone with B for Bear
I have used a Stamp from LOTV - James

I have gone with a CAS design this is not my normal as I find it hard tonot add embellishments.
Stamped direct to card and coloured with Promarkers
Added some glitter to the hat
Used a Clear stamp for the sentiment.

Well hope that you can come and play along lots of inspiration and B's om the blog.
Thanks for popping by

challenges




9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Sue I love CAS cards and your little cute bear.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Sue, oh I love this sweet little bear, I do also love a CAS design so this is a winner in my book, gorgeous.xx

Chris said...

Love it Sue- a perfect CAS card! Love the image too-so cute!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

What a wonderful image I love it and its a beautoiful card

Mellzcraftz said...

I adore this adorable little bear and all of the christmas parcels he is trying to carry. Such a beautiful card and I love the sentiment. This design clearly shows how gorgeous a card can be with just a well coloured image and sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing and for taking part in the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge. Happy crafting! Melx

Heike said...

Eine richtig tolle Karte. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
Heike

N-Eva said...

This is really pretty. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Karen said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing and joining in with us at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.
Karent DT
https://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com/

Darlene said...

Such a cute image and fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS