My Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2022

Passion for Markers challenge - Christmas

 Good evening I have my dt card for Passion For Markers

I am tbis weeks host and the theme i picked is Christmas

I really need to get some Christmas cards done as it will be here before we know it. Our sponsor this challenge is 

Lili of the Valley

Here is my card featuring  ‘Penguins Ho Ho Ho’)



I coloured the image with Promarkers

Matted on to some dp

Touches of glitter for snow and on the Ho Ho Ho. 

A stamped sentiment to finish off 

Well now it is your turn. 

Please over and check the stunning makes from the girls 

Thanks for stopping by

Christmas with the Cuties (M, last Monday, 3E, must be cute Christmas) #62 - Anything Cute and Christmas

Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

TIME OUT Challenges 2W #221 Festive

6 comments:

Chris said...

So cute Sue! Love the image and your beautiful colouring.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a jolly Christmas card love it
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

This is too cute Sue, a lovely card.
I won't be sending as many out this year thats for sure, what with everything else its crazy.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, what a great christmas image

Jane Savage said...

Stunning colouring on this gorgeous card, Sue!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Jill V said...

Such an adorarable card - the focal image is so sweet and perfectly framed with that festive DP. Thanks so much for getting festive with us at TIME OUT!