My Followers

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Passion For Markers challenge- Anything Goes

Good evening today starts a new challenge at 

PASSION FOR MARKERS

our theme has been set by

Lorraine C. 

ANYTHING GOES

so no excuse to not join in

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Uniko Stamps 

As my Christmas box is still lacking cards I have gone for yet another Christmas card.

I have used a LOTV image I had on file using only 1 of the images from the Christmas band


Image coloured with Promarkers
DP from stash
I stamped some small snowflakes round the image
Clear sentiment stamp
Faux stitching

Well now it is your turn just please state that you have used markers to be eligible for our prize.

Pop over and checkout the fab samples the team has made for you this week there are lots of variety and well worth a look. Did you enter last weeks challenge our winner has been announce was it you.

Thanks for popping by and take care

I would like to enter this into the following challenges




17 comments:

Susan said...

What an adorable little drummer boy! Fabulous colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

another super cute card with the little drummer boy and a useful snowflake stamp xx

Chris said...

Such a little cutie Sue! Beautifully coloured, the stamped snowflakes are lovely. Hope Rory is getting a lovely loud drum for Christmas...I can imagine him enjoying it :D
xx

Chris said...

Hi Sue- me again! Just popped back to thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin', always so pleased to have you join us.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, not seen that image before, I don't think anyways. I love it.xx

Aunty Sue said...

No he makes enough noise withmy pans lol or maybe it is me lol

Mellzcraftz said...

Hi Sue, this is such a sweet card - the little drummer is adorable and I love the colouring and the snow flake background. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Jan Mahew said...

Adorable Sue! Love the Lil' Drummer Boy! Thank you for sharing your heartwarming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challegne.
Hugs,
Jan

Barbara Bruder said...

This little guy is adorable!! Great coloring!!Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

Darlene said...

OMG what a sweet image and you have showcased it perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Curly said...

This is amazing Sue, suh a cute little drummer and so beautifully coloured.
Have a lovely rest of the week
take care,
hugs,
Bridget :) xx

Becca Sadler said...

Sue: How fun!! I've got Little Drummer Boy melody running through my thoughts as I'm typing!!! Thanks for entering your cute kids Christmas card at MTTCC!!! --Becca/DT

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Sue - beautiful colouring! Juliexx

Pat said...

Gorgeous Christmas card with such a sweet image beautifully coloured, thanks for joining in our challenge at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Rachael said...

He is so much fun! gorgeous Christmas make! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles! Hope to see you again soon! x

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Gorgeous creation! I love the digi choice and how you colored it!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara