My Followers

Saturday 26 November 2022

Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG with optional Blue & Silver

 Good evening I have my DT card for you for Crafty Catz Challenge

As always we run a Anything Goes Challenge so all are welcome.

We do have a extra for fun and this week it is 

Blue & Silver

We are sponsored this week by

Jans Digi Stamps




For my card I am  using Caroling


I coloured the image with Promarkers added silver glitter and diecut snowflakes.
Some silver ribbon

Well hope you can find some time as it is getting nearer to the mad rush of Christmas.
I really want a nice quiet one with my son & Grandson this year. Last year we had covid so was unable to see little one till new year. It really is all about family and spending time together not bothered about present just something on the dinner table and a big hug off my little man.

Well have a lovely evening and thanks for checking in.


Beccys place month long holiday challenge - s for Singing

A Gem of a Challenge  2W3E  - #24 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Wmust be Christmas #622 Anything Christmas Goes
Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO  Load On Layers
Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E  - Wk 46 (W2 of 2)  and Wk 47 (W1 of 2) -  ANYTHING COLORING GOES
My Time To Craft Christmas 2W, E3, No. 48 (MUST BE CHRISTMAS) THEME WINTER CLOTHING
C.R.A.F.T. W,5E  #659 Christmas

7 comments:

Beccy said...

Blue and silver is a classic combination Aunty Sue, it always looks lovely. The little image is sweet, you did a great job with the colouring.
Cheers,
Beccy

tilly said...

this gorgeous image looks great in blue and silver, children is what makes Christmas .... enjoy it with your little one xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a fabulous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your colors. Thank you for participating in Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog}

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Sue! superb colouring the mage looks amazing.
Have an amazing rest of the week
Hugs Bridget xx

Sheryl said...

A beautiful card.Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Brenda said...

Another beautiful card, Sue. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge last week.