My Followers

Thursday 8 December 2022

Craft GDT - Last Stretch

 Hello again I have todays post.

I recently was asked by Jo over at Craft Challenge if I would like to GDT for this week.

Having been a DT member for many years I was happy to join them.

I was allowed to pick a image from one of the sponsors

The sponsors are

Sponsor 1:    Morgan’s Art World 

 and

Sponsor 2:   Shepski Designs 

For my card I am using Winter 5 From Morgan’s Art World 


I coloured the image with Promarkers
Added some silver glitter ribbon glitter on the snow
Dp is from stash
Finished with a old rubber stamp sentiment

Please pop along and check what the team has made and i would like to thank Jo and the team for allowing me to play along


Pennys paper crafty challenge - Anything goes

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card I do love blue Christmas cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Lovely card Sue and nice to see you at Craft again if only briefly.xx

Chris said...

Congrats on GDT spot- your card is gorgeous!
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and beautiful image well done on your DT spot

Anonymous said...

This looks fab, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card Sue! Love the image, the papers, the sentiment, it's fabulous!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

Allisa said...

Such a cute card, fabulous coloring skills! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Pamela Duncan said...

Lovely card and great coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Pam CT