My Followers

Sunday 15 January 2023

Pink Gem Birthday Owls

 Here with another DT card for Pink Gem Designs

This time I am working with the fab new set

Birthday Owls

they come with 3 images both Black & White and also Pre Coloured


I coloured the image with promakers
All DP is First editions old pads
Image from set
Pearls from stash

I would love it if you pop to the shop there is far too many for me to mention on here that Janet has just released. Black & White Pre Coloured and also card sets
Thanks for your visit and if your on facebook or pintrest why not checkout the fan pages

Challenges
AAA Birthday (M, 1st Mon, Birthday Cards Only) - #45 - Anything Birthday Goes



8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great owl card Sue, love this. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Curly said...

This is owl-standing, I love everything about this card. The cute little owl is so 3D
Have a lovely rest of the week
take care
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Indy's Designs said...

Your owl is colored wonderfully! Such a fun, cute card!

Linda said...

Such a fun card and certainly could be used for a masculine card. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Valérie said...

Your owl is adorable and beautifully colored. I love your card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! I hope to see you in our next challenges! Take care and keep crafting! Valérie DT

Liz said...

Lovely card Sue, the image is adorable and I love the layout of your design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Helen said...

Fabulous card - great card layout and papers.

Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Helen x
DT