My Followers

Sunday 26 February 2023

All Dressed Up New Release - Valentine Boy

 Good evening hope you have had a good day.

I have been a little poorly with the worse cold and ear infection, that I ended up at Hospital as my ear perforated. Well I am feeling better although my ear isnt but hopefully it will repair and I get my hearing back. with no lasting damage.

So tonight I am sharing a card I quickly put together which is a very Clean & Simple.

I am using valentines boy he is 1 of 3 images released this month

at All Dressed Up

I have turned it into a Birthday Card


I have used a cream base card

Coloured with Promarkers

Stamped birthday sentiment


Please pop along tothe blog and checkout the design teams creations and dont forget we run a month Anything Goes with a All Dressed Up image Challenge. There are some freebies on the blog so why not grab one and come and play along with us.

Thanks for visiting my blog

Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge   

 

4 comments:

tilly said...

What a sweet little boy and so nicely coloured, I hope your ear soon repairs itself, what a nightmare xx

Janette said...

Oh gosh Sue that sounds really painful, nothing worse than ear infection, hope your feeling better flower.
I love this gorgeous card, the image is gorgeous and you coloured him up perfectly.xx

Karen said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well, hope you are on the mend. Beautiful card the image is just adorable. Thank you for sharing and joining in with us again at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.
Karen DT

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us to the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Big hugs Ilonka DT