My Followers

Friday 24 March 2023

All Dressed Up New Release Inspiration

Hello! Yes I am like buses nothing then 2 comes along.

I am on a little catch up as i thought I had already posted this but seems not.

This month at All Dressed Up we have some lovely images again.

Just seen next month and wow.

Anyway this month we have 3 images and it included one for little boy (that sure pleases me and I have already got it in my collection cant wait to colour)

So before you pop over to the blog to check them out if you havent already here is my card.

I am using  Ballet lesson


Image coloured with Copic & Promarkers

Computer generated Sentiment
Spellbinders die
Tonic silver glitter
DP from a 12x12 pad from the works

It was so hard to get the glitter to show round the edge of the image
Well I hope this has inspired you dont forget we have a new Anything Goes Challenge on the blog and we would love you to share with us your makes with our images.
Thanks for your visit off to link up to some challenges

challenges

Color My Heart Color Dare W, SIO - Use Only Colors on Boards - Closest Match to Colors - No. 540 FANCY FIVE*  (W2 of 2) and No. 541 SHADES OF GREY + 2 COLORS OF CHOICE* (W1 of  2) 


15 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh.my.goodness.
This card is so precious!!!!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at color dare xxo

Janette said...

A very sweet card Sue, so pretty.xx

tilly said...

what a lovely image and the sentiment is so sweet xx

Sheryl said...

Sue this is adorable! I need this image for my granddaughter.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the beautiful colouring

Alyson Mayo said...

Aww... this is so cute. Love the image and the scalloped edge. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

kel Acopan said...

This is just lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Star Stampz!

lovies, =o) kel
Star Stampz DT

Bea said...

So soooo cute! I love it!Thank you for playing with us over at Polkadoodles :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image and great coloring... cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the die you've used for the image.

Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card, with great design
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Vandra said...

Such a cute little ballerina and ballerina bunny! love the pinks with the greys. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

Cat Nowak said...

How adorable is this little ballerina! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

Catie Cuddles said...

Really lovely and love the die cut edge.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT