My Followers

Monday 17 April 2023

Hello - Pink Gem Designs

 Hello

Yes that's my little card.

I have made a little 4inch card just to say Hello with this cute Chick

The image is from 

Pink Gem Designs


it is actually from a Easter set but has a few images. You can get him and his friends HERE

I coloured him with my markers
Cut him out with a circle stitched die and added a yellow larger behind him
Hello is a clear stamp I have and just mounted on the same yellow card
Added to some of the Fancy Free pad I have been using.

A lovely little card for my box nice to have a few for any occasion and always nice to say Hello & Thank You dont you think.

Well I have just seen some new images in the store of Mermaids so I think I might have to get my pens out again.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.
Fingers crossed the weather is good in Scotland my little Treasure Rory has gone off to the caravan for a few days with mum I have to say he only went today but house seems way too quiet.

Well hope your day is going well and thanks for your visit. Off to walk dog. Bye for now.

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG

Use Your Stuff (2W) - #482 - Layers

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3) - #204 - Anything Goes

A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #8 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sue, a real cute image, colours and stunning design... just too darned cute x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute and adorable card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kampin' Karen said...

This little chick is so sweet. I love the quilted look of the background. Thank you for playing at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
Karen, DT

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An absolutely delightful card, and as you say right for quite a few occasions. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

creationsnz said...

It sure is a cute chick and you have framed it nicely with the patchwork paper. So glad you shared your chick with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Suze said...

Adorable little card Aunty Sue. What a great way to use up some small paper scraps too. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at LIl Patch of Crafty Friends.