My Followers

Saturday 10 June 2023

Crafty catz challenge - ATG with a optional colour combo

 Good day from a lovely sunny Manchester. So far we have a slight breeze so things are ok but it getting hot already.

Today I am bring a card I made with a wonderful image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I was kindly sent a GV from a long time and lovely lady Janette and immediately went and spent it. She knows me well lol.

The card is for this weeks new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and we have a optional for fun colour combo Pink & Purple.

Our sponsor for this week is




My card is using DANCIA


coloured with Copic & Promarkers
Matted and layered with co ordinating card
few stars from stash.
Sentiment card with the image think it will be used on other cards just love it.

My grandson saw on my desk and oh pretty lady

Well hope you can find time to pop over and checkout the girls creations and also come play along with us. I know if your like me sun calls and i like to pop out in it.

Have a lovely weekend off to transplant a few plants into bigger pots ie sunflowers . Pots as i can move so dog doesnt eat.

challenges
Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 256 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 

10 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Sue she is lovely isn't she, gorgeous card, so glad you found something right away, I know how we can both ponder, haha.
I have just had to come inside awhile and put the fan on, I am melting seriously and even though there is a wonderful breeze my breathing got abit 'iffy' oh to be young and on a beach..hahaha.xx

Gina said...

Oh I do love a card that is so clearly full of joy. Gorgeous image and colour choice. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful image and card great sentiment Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

she looks stunning and money well spent, the colours certainly do her justice xx

Margarets designer cards said...

A great cad, and the colouring is fabulous, love the sentiment

Chris said...

Love this Sue- absolutely fantastic!
xx

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT - Val, Nan, Leigh x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a beautiful card and lovely colouring … it’s a gorgeous image

Thanks so much for joining us on the I love Promarkers challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful colours and colouring on this gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Ellibelle said...

I just love this, perfect sentiment to go with the fabulous image!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner