My Followers

Friday 2 June 2023

Passion For Markers - Make It Square

I have my card for this weeks challenge at

PASSION FOR MARKERS

we have a new sponsor

Rachelle Anne Miller


Our challenge is

MAKE IT SQUARE

so no rounds or rectangles just a good old square card

Please state what you have used to colour your card

For my card i have used

 ‘be kind

I printed the image off twice with one larger than the other. This allowed me to use the mice in the larger form and kept the sentiment smaller


Coloured with Promarkers
Stitched & Fancy square die
Fuzzy cute the sentiment heart
glitter on all the hearts
DP from stash thought the patch work square paper went well with the theme.

Well hope you can come and join in the fun you never know you could be our sponsors 1st winner.

Thanks for popping by and have a lovely day

Challenges for this card
I Love Promarkers - #536 ATG/ Inspired By a Film TOP THREE 
The Cutie Pie Challenge - #182 Four-Legged Friends
The Crafters Cafe - #297 Animals

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card love the papers and the dies Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Adorable image, lovely sentiment, love the layout and pretty papers, a fabulous card Sue.
xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet. A gorgeous card Sue with one of my favourite sayings. Hugs Janette xxx

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a sweet card and lovely colouring …love the sentiment

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)