My Followers

Saturday 22 July 2023

Summer Ice cream - All Dressed Up

 Hello I am here with my New Release card for this month at 

ALL DRESSED UP

Wendy has drawn some fab Summer images and this on is

SUMMER ICE CREAM


Coloured with markers
DP is from a magazine I have had in my cupboard and it just went perfectly. 
This is so my Grandson & our dog.
a few stickers for the sentiment
The lorry is a small brad

Well I am hopeing that we get some nice weather for my ice cream to melt we seem to be back to autumn wet days

Well pop along and checkout the blog for more new images
Dont for get our monthly challenge Anything Goes with a ADU image.
Thanks for your visit
challenges

Allsorts - Open, E3, T5, RW - (#738) Anything Goes   Opt: Summer Blues

Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 488 ~ Summer Moodboard

11 comments:

brenda said...

A sweet summery image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

tilly said...

this is a gorgeous little boy and his dog with perfect papers to match it xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous cheerful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card lovely image of the little boy and his ice cream, great colouring

Chris said...

So cute Sue, love your design , papers and adorable image! The little truck is such a sweet touch. I thought of Rory and Teddy straight away when I saw this!
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card using these great summery papers and image, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Furrbster said...

What a cute image,

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers.

Hugz Tinz

Curly said...

An ice-cream with sprinkles is so tempting does it have the raspberry sauce too? he is so adorable.
Have a lovely rest of the week
Hugs Bridget :) x

Haven_mom4 said...

I like that your background paper inspired the ice cream flavor. ties it all together nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Renske Wishes You said...

Super cute card. Love how you used Wendy's image. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT