My Followers

Friday 18 August 2023

Christmas Kittens - Pink Gem Designs

 Good evening have you all had a good day hope so. 

I see we are due some bad rain & wind her in the Uk.

Well I guess a few days of warmth was nice.

Also are you going to be watching the football Sunday. I do hope they win. 

My nephews know the family well as they went to same schools



Well I have been making some more Christmas cards and this time I have used a lovely set called

Christmas kittens from Pink Gem Designs

I am using the black & white digital but there is a Coloured set for those extra quick cards

Close up of each of the cards





I have coloured the images with my Markers
Used some old DP matted on Silver Mirri
Die cut a circle snowflake boarder and embossed the inner circle with a snowflake folder.
I coloured the circle with Brilliance ink pad
sentiments come with the set and matted these with mirri card

Well that's another little set for my collection 

maybe Rory will pinch these too. He enjoyed his little induction just did a couple of hours and is going again on Wednesday but this time is staying for lunch and then coming home.
they said he made friends easy and even when a little autistic boy was having a moment struggling with something he went quietly over to him and said are you ok. They seem impressed he was in tuned.
He does have a friend at play group who is the same and refuses to come in the room till she sees him.
They seem to just get along and accept that we are all different in our own way.

I would like to enter these into the following challenges

Crazy for Cats Challenges M, 5E  1st Fri (Must Always Feature a CAT)  AUG  No. 10  ANYTHING CAT GOES 

12 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful Christmas cards love the little cute kittens.Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

tilly said...

a lovely set of cards, I like the circle die, very useful, I'm sure Rory will settle in well at school and soon have some good friends xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

These are very cute and beautiful cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A lovely set of cards Sue, those kittens are adorable.
Your little Rory sounds like a real sweetheart, you must be very proud to have such a kind and caring grandson. I'm sure he'll do well at nursery school- even though you will miss him! xx

Kate said...

Adorable images Sue and lovely layouts! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and inspiring us all! Hope we'll see you again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Liz said...

A lovely set of kitten cards, Sue. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the All Creatures Great and Small option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

A sweet collection of kitty cards, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and also being inspired by our All Creatures option.

B x

Janette said...

Very cute set of cards Sue, lovely for Rory to hand out to friends too.
Now, about my print problems, I have tried every which way, heat dried back and front, out in the sun....when we got it...even had on rads in the house at times, and nothing is working, something has changed, could be the inks and at around forty quid a pop its not funny if the inks aren't as good quality is it...I do remember Tilly having the same thing but I think it just righted itself didn't it....struggle on I suppose, thanks for trying anyways. xxx

Vickie Y said...

Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Catie Cuddles said...

Such cute cards.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Jenny L said...

Hi Auty Sue,
what delightful cards and such pretty designs.
Love the images of the kittens.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val x