My Followers

Friday 22 September 2023

Apple Picker New Realese

 Hello and Welcome

I am here with one of All Dressed Up Stamps New Realses

Apple Picker


I have coloured the image with my Markers.

Inked sky and a few hand drawn birds

Used some Pattered papers from stash.

Added a Diecut fence

A stamped sentiment cut with a Spellbinders die and inked edges

We have more inspirationon the blog using this image and the 2 other New Realeses so pop and check them out. 

Dont for get our monthly Anything Goes blog challenge. 

Thanks for your visit and hope you can join in our challenge

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a gorgeous cute image beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

María said...

This card is super cute. The colouring is perfect and I love the papers you've chosen for it. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

Janette said...

Such a sweet card and pretty image Sue. xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sweet image and beautiful autumn colours

Judy McKay said...

Very cute Apple Picker image. Nice design and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back her again soon. Judy DT

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a sweet card and lovely colouring …it’s a gorgeous image

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)