My Followers

Friday 12 January 2024

Yes we are Back/Crafty Catz

 Hello and welcome.

Yes we are back from our break at Crafty Catz with a little change to the challenge.

We have now gone FORTNIGHTLY

so lots of time to play along and we have extended the number of time you can enter to 5. I do hope this allows you all to enter as if we where weekly.

I am the host for this challenge and the optional twist is

NO DESIGNER PAPER

of course the challenge is ANYTHING GOES.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

ALL DRESSED UP

For my card I am using this fab image

Jam jars


Image coloured with Markers
Olive & Pink Pearlised card
Touches of glitter on the flower
Sentiment stamp
Cuttlebug embossing folder

So now it is your turn please pop over and checkout the girls cards
Thanks for your visit.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes
Daisy chain #81 - no designer paper
Love to scrap #165 - anything goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends:  #221 Always Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge: # 190 Feeling Sentimental 
unicorn #94 Birthday



8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card love this image.
Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Sue, a lovely card to kick start the new year. I hope the fortnightly change goes well, I am sure it will, so many doing it now. xx

Chris said...

Happy New Year Sue!
Yes, it's good to be back, love this pretty card, such a sweet image, coloured beautifully. Love the clean design and fresh colours.
PS Thanks so much for the gorgeous birthday card, I love it.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous colours and design Sue.
LOve how you've embossed your backing paper.
Chrissyxx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is simply beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy New Year
Gorgeous and beautiful card, lovely image

Gale said...

Beautiful card Sue! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at The Cuties. Sarah