My Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2024

All Dressed Up March Challenge

 Good day hope your well.

Sorry for a  lack of posting as I have been under the weather and it was cold and wet.

Well I am feeling a little better and found my markers.

So i am here with this months challenge card for 

All Dressed Up Stamps Blog


My card features a cute image for Easter called

Bunny Hearts


Image coloured with Markers
Quickutz die for the card base and frames
Joanna sheen banner die
Flowers & Butterfly from my stash
DP from the works

We would love you to come and join us again this months.
Challenge is Anything Goes with a All Dressed Up image

Well off to add this to a few challenges before I forget.
Thanks for your visit and please checkout the challenge for more inspiration.



4 comments:

tilly said...

such a pretty Easter card, let's hope it brings spring sunshine. I have also been unwell but feel much better now. xx

R's box of dreams said...

such a cutie and so beautifully coloured.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.

Hugs,
Renata

Jinny said...

What an adorable Easter card. I especially love your card shape. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Jinny said...

Popping back again to say thank you for sharing your adorable card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends as well. Hugs, Jinny