My Followers

Monday 25 March 2024

All Dressed Up New Release- Garden Wheel Barrow

 Back with my 2nd post for today.

I have my inspirational card for this month New Release at

All Dressed Up Stamps

My card features the new stamp

Garden Wheel Barrow

I do think this image could be used for so many occasions


Image coloured with Markers DP from stash
Stamped Sentiment
Spellbinders scallop die
Flowers & Ribbon from stash

The layout if from Sketch Wednesday this months retro sketch

Please pop along and checkout the 2 other new releases on the blog lots of inspiration by the team using them and why not enter this months challenge

Thanks for your visit and have a lovely evening
challenges

StarStamp challenge - ATG - TOP SPOT


12 comments:

Kathie said...

Sue I love this card as well. I know your sentiment is with love, but it would be a perfect get-well card, as I know it makes me smile. It's the lovely colours and design papers. Perfect embellishments for that finishing touch. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons Challenge.

Doris Klein said...

This is so pretty.. nice colours and I like the flower image.

Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a fantastic card and image,
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Manuela said...

delicious thank you for participating in The Crafting Challenge Dt Manuela

Debbie said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining our challenge over on CRAFT Challenge. Debbie M DT x

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

anne said...

A beautiful card, I just love everything about it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, the wheelbarrow looks great and the gorgeous colours you used, perfect colouring

Wishing you a Happy Easter

Ginny said...

Amazing design. So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---