My Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2024

All Dressed up Challenge

 Hello time for a new challenge at

All Dressed Up Stamps

As always our challenge is Anything goes as long as it has something from our shop on it. 

My card this time has the image  Strawberry Patch


I coloured the image with markers and mounted with some fancy square dies and some Dp from stash 

Added a stripe of red and white dotty ribbon. 

I am looking forward to taking my Grandson Strawberry picking as they are starting to be ready. 

Well i am hoping to see lots of entries this month as Wendy has some fab images in the store and loving this months new release.

Thanks for your visit

Aud Sentiments challenge - shaker card and/or summer + sentiment
Make My Monday challenge - outdoor summer fun
Pearly Sparkles challenge - one for the girls
The Four Seasons challenge - anything goes summer

5 comments:

Chris said...

Ooh, I recognise that image Sue :) Such a pretty card.
I imagine the Rory would very much enjoy strawberry picking!!!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and beautiful die-cut frames.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
Carol DT x

Furrbster said...

This is adorable!!

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Johanna said...

Super cute image and picking strawberries is a perfect summer pastime. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna Dt

Lynda said...

Love the image and the colouring. The lacy layers really do make it special. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT