My Followers

Thursday 6 June 2024

Passion For Markers - Add A Sentiment

 Have you checkout out our new challenge at

Passion For markers this week.

Our theme is 

Add A Sentiment and has been picked by  Marlene

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Polkadoodles and they are offering one lucky winner 3 digi images

So I do hope that you can play along with us.

For my card I have used 

'lantern/candle light - gnome festival fun'


I have gone for Christmas card as we are halfway through the year.

I coloured my image with Markers and fussy cut it out.

Embossed a square of white card using a Christmas foliage

Added some ink behind the image.

Stamped a Sentiment from Inkadinkadoo.

Added 3 tiny gems to the spots on the sentiment.

Well thats one for my box many more needed.

I look forward to seeing what you make and dont forget it can be any occasion as long as it is coloured with Markers and has a sentiment on it.

I am entering this into the following challenges

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3) - #231 - Anything Goes

Peace on Earth (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3, must be Christmas) - #65 - Anything Christmas Goes 

12 comments:

tilly said...

a very useful holly embossing folder and makes a stunning card with your image xx

Janette said...

Lovely card, love the embossed background.

Happy birthday for today...Friday...hope you got my card. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card I love the embossing folder.
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. wauw Thanks for entering you card at Sparkles Monthly challenges
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous background with the embossing and lovely coloured image, makes a great christmas card

Elaine Stark said...

This is a super background for this image. It really pops. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Joan said...

I love your holly embossed background and that oh so cute gnome !

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday
Joan x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Adorable Christmas gnome, and love all the texture on the background! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

cheiro urgia said...

What a wonderful winter/Christmas card. The embossing folder couldn't be more perfect for the occasion. The motif of the little gnome is adorable, and beautifully coloured. I especially love how you made the lantern "shine" by adding a bit of yellow on the background paper. And may I compliment you for creating festive holiday cards months in advance? Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Diane said...

A super cute holiday gnome!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Jinny said...

What an adorable card. Love your background. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny