My Followers

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Crafty catz challenge

 Wow where are the weeks going and have we had summer I am back to my jumpers.

Well Crafty Catz has a new challenge for you.

We are sponsored this fortnight by

SheepSki Designs

We have a optional twist of Embellish it but if you are a CAS girl then we as always are

Anything Goes

I am using a image I had on file and have been wanting to use for some time. You will find it in the section under Gnomes at Andreas shop


image

Coloured with markers

Dp from the works

Embellishments - gems & glitter

Now it is your turn lots of time to join us so hope to see you linked up.

Thanks for your visit and enjoy your day

4 comments:

tilly said...

What a lovely Christmas gnome and he looks great on that backing paper xx

Seafield Jo said...

A very cute card, lovely colouring and I love the backing paper.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A lovely little gnome and that backing paper really works with him.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great Christmas card, love the gnomie.
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Plus!
XOX, Aimeslee DT