My Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2024

All Dressed Up Challenge

 Good evening we have had a lovely day i managed to get a line of washing done.

We have a new challenge at

All dressed up stamps blog. 

As always we have a theme of

Anything Goes 

Just use one of our images. 

For my card I am using 

Wash Day

I have used to make a New Baby card

This is on its way to my neice who now has a new baby girl Iffie

Her big sister started school and when she came home she had a baby sister. 


Coloured image with Markers

All dies are from stash as is the green spotted Dp. 

A few gems for a little sparkle. 

Well i hope she will like. 

I hope she is a good baby as she will have 3 under 5 years. 2 girls and a boy who has started nursery. 

Pop over and checkout the teams amazing creations. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges

Crafter's Cafe (M, P15, E8, C10) #312 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card, sweet image and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

Kerry C said...

Love your card. Thanks for entering this weeks challenge at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card I love the pinks Ginny x

tilly said...

what a lovely image, what a lot of work coming her way with three little ones lol, ours is due on the 4th October ! xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card for the new baby Sue, she will have her hands full. I remember it well, but you get through don't you, I only wish I was still as fit as I was back then, happy days. xx

Chris said...

Such a sweet card for your niece & her new baby Sue, she'll definitely have her hands full with 3 little ones to look after xx

Alyson Mayo said...

Such a sweet image - perfect in pink! Thanks for sharing with us at Pearly Sparkles :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful baby card, love the image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT