My Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2024

Passion For markers Challenge - Christmas

 Hi folks well the children at back at school so guess that should mean more Crafting time.

Well Passion For Markers has a new challenge and I do hope you will join us.

This week it is my turn to set our theme and I have picked CHRISTMAS.

Yes it will be knocking on our doors before we know it.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

 Dies to Die For and Tracy is offering one lucky winner a £15.00 voucher to spend in her online store.  


For my card I am using a old stamp that hadnt been inked YES I know shame on me. 
I bought a few of the stamps when the company closed Ladybug Stamps. I loved the fun sentiment to this image. I wonder if he got away with it.

Image coloured with markers
inked background and I have added some stamped snowflakes in seafoam embossing powder but unsure you can see them under the sentiment
Added fluffy stuff for the snow love this stuff and unsure you can still get.
few gems for some sparkle.
All matted onto some black card.

Well hope this has inspired you and you will come and play along with us.
Checkout the stunning cards the girls have made lots of inspiration and styles.

Have you started your Christmas cards I have a few and will need lots more.

Hope to see you over at the blog and have a lovely evening. The sun has just appeared so off to walk the dog before tea.
Thanks for popping by

challenges

8 comments:

brenda said...

Great fun and loving the snowy texture, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card love the snow Ginny x

Brenda said...

A really fun card, Sue. I love all that snowy dimension. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Tracie said...

Such a sweet card. Love the snow. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Chris said...

So cute Sue, glad you got to use that stamp at last, lovely design and great texture from the snow. Thank you for joining in with our September challenge at Stamping Sensations.
Chris
x

Debbie said...

Fun card!!
Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
Debbie - C4G DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

So very cute!
Thanks for sharing with us at Star in My Pocket - Star Stampz.
Greetings Annie (DT)

Janette said...

You have been busy girl, this is so cute and I love the snow, looks really good. xx