Hello and welcome
Wow it is August already feel like i have not stopped in July and it has flown. I do hope August is abit slower.
I recently won over at AAA Birthday challenge and was asked if I would like to guest for August.
This month it is flowers and they of course it must be a birthday card
I have used a image from SHEEPSKI DESIGNS called Tulips
Here is our picture that you could use to nudge the mojo.
My image was coloured with markers.
I used a circle die to cut the image and mounted on a silver miri scallop circle.
I used a Dp from from a pad I got from the range which has silver miri stripes on. I Embossed a green piece of card for the centre with a dotty folder. All matted onto a base green card cut with a die. A stamped Sentiment on a banner diecut.
I am not one for making floral cards but enjoyed making this one.
I do hope you will come and play along with us this month. Please pop over and checkout the other dt cards.
Thanks for popping by.
Hope your having a lovely weekend.
I am entering the following challenges
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday challenge - summer blooms
- The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #102 - Always Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Tuesday Challenge Anything Goes
Pink Gems Saturday Challenge Anything Goes
Beautiful Blossoms challenge - anything floral
Allsorts challenge - colours of summer or ATG


13 comments:
Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!
Thanks so much for sharing your pretty card at Allsorts.
B x
Beautiful card Sue those flowers are gorgeous.
Hope all is well speak soon. Xxx
Thankyou for linking your summery card with its beautiful vase of tulips with AT TRY IT ON tUESDAYS.
That’s a lovely vase of colourful flowers. Nice card.
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x
Fabulous card Sue, lovely design with the pretty die cuts and beautifully coloured flowers. Congrats on the GDT spot.
Hope all is good with you- at least no school run for a while!
xx
A fabulous vase of pretty tulips. Perfect for our challenge over at Allsorts. Thank you for joining in.
Very pretty!
Your coloring of these lovely florals in wonderful. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we look forward to more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Those flowers are really lovely. There's nothing like a bouquet, is there/ Thanks for joining our last challenge at TIOT. hugs-Erika
What a beautiful vase of flowers, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts Colours of Summer. Sarah
Beautiful card and such pretty flowers.
Thanks for being our Guest Designer at the AAA Birthday Challenge.
Helen x
Beautiful vase of flowers and displayed in such a pretty fashion. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at AAA Birthday.
~carol
Post a Comment