My Followers

Saturday, 12 September 2026

Crafty Catz challenge ATG

 Hello and welcome!

Crafty Catz is back after their Summer break and as always their challenges are 

ANYTHING GOES

So here is my card featuring 

 'super striker'

from Lilli of the Vallay Stamps






I must say it is one of my fave boy stamps.

I have kept it CAS with a monochrome theme with his kit in Black and white.

I think this may be heading to one of Rorys friends as he has a party this weekend.

I coloured the image with my markers

DP is from AMB digital papers

a 7 diecut number and some ribbon from stash.

The Happy Birthday is a stamp from Dovecraft

Challenges

Creative Inspirations Challenge  #42 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday - W, 2 E - anything goes #9

AAA Birthday Challenge (M, P1, Birthday Cards only) - #89 - Use patterned paper

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, LOTV cuteness! Great papers to go with him. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's super cute, I do love Lili of the Valley stamps. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Janette said...

He is so cute I have to agree with you Sue, love the mono frame it suits him.
Can I ask, I have been looking for two days now and my reading list isn't updating at all, I had to come search you out. xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the image and beautiful colouring

lichazul said...

Cute card 🤩💐 xoxo

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...


Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September "ATG". Ileanaxx