Good evening here quickly to share my DT card for
This week it was my turn to pick our theme and I went with
Layers
Our sponsor for this challenge is
Before you pop over and checkout the stunning cards the team has made let me share with you mine.
I have used a old stamp from the Greeting Farm Miss Anya
Image coloured with markers
Clear stamp from Stash for sentiment
Distressed inks for background
Card to matt the image
Dp is Eno greetings
Lots of paper layers on this.
Well I wonder what you will be layering. I cant wait to see.
Thanks for for popping by and hope to see you over at the challenge blog.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Creative Inspirations Challenge #42 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts 2W,2E,C8 #578- Lots of Layers
Digi Choosday - W, 2 E - anything goes #9
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) - Aug/Sep - Anything Goes
- Conjurer of Dreams (M, P1 + P14 Reminder, E3) - Anything Goes + option: Autumn vibes
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2636 - Anything Goes
- Neglected Stuff Challenge (M, 1st Mon, 3E, Must use old/neglected crafting stuff and identify what it is) - Anything Goes - My Stamp

5 comments:
Beautifull! Thank you for entering our September challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Gorgeous card, Sue. Adore your inky background.
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Finally Sue, this just arrived on my list so maybe they have started to move again......I love this, very pretty, lovely colouring and your sky looks wonderful. xx
So very adorably cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
Such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!
Carole at Craftilicious Creations
Post a Comment