Hello back with my card for Crafty Catz
This time it is Chris who is hosting our challenge.
My card I made for my nephews 21st
Kept CAS with image fussy cut
King for the day by Mo Manning
Coloured with Markers
Stamped sentiment
die cut numbers MFT and layered to make bold.
Matted onto coordinated card
Large 8inch square blank
Pop over and check the rest of the teams makes and please link up your creation and we pop along and check it out.
Thanks for the visit
Challenges
AAA Birthday Challenge (M, P1, Birthday Cards only) - #90 - Big & Bold
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 331 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Pattie's Creations - ATG
- Addicted to CAS 2W must be CAS - #318 - Code Word: Happy
- Polkadoodles 4W, C10 - #10 - Anything Goes
- Path of Positivity (M, 1st Mon, any positive/inspirational project or idea welcome) - #143 - Anything Goes + option: Crafting by the numbers
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2640 - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - W, 2 E - anything goes
- I Love Promarkers and Other Mediums M,Anything Goes
- CD Sunday Plus (2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image) - #193 - Anything Goes

7 comments:
What a lovely card but I still can't belive your nephews are so old lol xx
I love the image Sue, not sure I have this one, will have to check! Fabulous colouring and lovely CAS design, a perfect masculine card.
xx
I'm sure your nephew will love his card. A great image and brilliant fussy cutting.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
A brilliant masculine card using a wonderful image and CAS style layout,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
Such a fun card, I'm sure he'll love it.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Super card. Nice to see one for the boys. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Love this image, he has saved my bacon on a few occasions Sue, haha. Great card. xx
Post a Comment