My Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Creative inspirations DT Card- Sentimental

Good evening hope you are all well this evening. The weather has been lovely few grey clouds but the sun burnt them away. Well today at Creative Inspirations our  Nat would like to see SENTIMENTS as your main focal point.
Our sponsor for this challenge is
who are kindly putting up the prize of $5 for there store.
for my card I used Chipboard letter which I painted then glittered. This was made for a friend for her work collegues. She wanted just a simple card with the word Thanks on.
 a slightly side view to show how thick the letters are and hopefully the glitter. I used the same paper as I did for her 50th bithday card which i need to blog. Think the are Basic Pastel papermania pack. Memory box corners. Punched flowers with gem centres. Mirri card for added shine. " stripes of ribbon white sheer with a purple satin over the top.
Seems they liked it that much they asked if I did orders. Not too bad for a CAS and something completely out of my comfort zone seems strange no image.
well hope this has inspired you and for more check the talented team.
Thanks for looking and hope to see your name on the blog for us to come and peep at your creation.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Divas by design - anything goes
Scrapbook sisters - thank you
Kaboodle Doodles - thank you

20 comments:

MagsB said...

I like this a lot! Such a lovely CAS design, I love the contrast between the solid stickled letters and the delicate corner die-cuts!

love Mags B x

Kim said...

love the card Sue, very effective!
Kim x

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous thank you card - love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Jacksons Digital Expressions this week!!

My Creative Therapy said...

I struggle with CAS cards too! Always want to keep adding LOL!! But this is very nice and love the purple! Thanks for joining us this week at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

Kathi
DT Member

Sheila H said...

Very pretty! I love CAS designs. Thanks for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Michelle Looi said...

Lovely purple card!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodles Doodles!
~Michelle

Jackie said...

Lovely cards since my last visit, I particularly love the first one :O)
Jackie xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous pretty thank you card, love the colours
Margaret

Naomi Johnson said...

great card, love all the glitter on the letters x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card love the colour
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Diary Card Fairy said...

So elegant and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

tilly said...

stunning simple card, love the colours, I did well pointing you in the right direction for your letters lol
Tilly x

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card!!!

Janette said...

Great card Sue..xx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Lovely purple CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Thank You” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful! I love seeing purple used. Have you ever noticed there is not as much purple / lavender pattern paper out there. Purple is not getting a fair shake, teehee. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment!!

Curly said...

Wow love this Sue, I love the ornate corners they really pull the eye to that gorgeous sparkly Thanks,
Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend my friend
Hugs Bridget :)) x

Joyce Ann said...

Very cute card. Love the purple shades, great job. Thank you for sharing with us at JDE.

Kim Kutie said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
Sarah-Jane xx