My Followers

Friday 29 November 2019

Crafty Catz challenge - ATG with optional CAS

Good morning and Happy Black Friday. Have you bought anything nice in the sales. Here in the Uk we have had them for at least a week and now it is the big day alot are already sold out.
I got the odd thing for Christmas presents but nothing Crafty.
Well back to my post. As it is Friday then I am bring you my DT post for Crafty catz and this weeks host is Christine. Now Christine has made it kind of easy for you. CAS now I struggle with this and I guess it depends on what you call CAS if you like to add lots of embellishments and layers then I guess a single layer maybe the think and no embellishments.
Well I dont think managed it but is is a flat card and has very little so fingers crossed I wont get put on the Naughty Step and Santa will come and visit me.
Our sponsor for this challenge is




and 




I have used a image called Santa from All Dressed Up

Image coloured with Promarkers
DP is a mixture of making Memories and a un named 12x12 pack
Stitched square die
fussy cut Santa and placed on DP
a touch of ribbon and a few gems (oops sorry not CAS)
Now it is your turn pop over to the challenge blog and checkout the teams makes.
Oh I believe there is going to be a Sale on All Dressed up on Cyber Monday of over 50%

Well have a good weekend and try not too spend too much if your going shopping
challenges 
All Dressed Up (2W, M, P15, E3, SIR) #99 - Anything Goes with ADU image
Cardz 4 Galz 2W,3E #110 Get Ready For Christmas
Creative Knockouts W,2E,C8 #326 Winter/Holidays
Southern Girls 2W,1E,C10 Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
Crafting By Designs  M, F, 3E - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky W,1E, #459 - Christmas
I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #398 - Anything Goes/
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #9 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Penny's paper crafty  - anything goes
QKR Stampede - ATG
Beccy´s Monthly Holiday Card challenge- L For LIST

12 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Sue, do like that Santa image he is 'old time'.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card brilliant card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous Sue, love the background you've created for this Santa!
xx

tilly said...

What a great background, it's make a super card, have a good weekend x

Beccy said...

You've done a fabulous job colouring the Santa image AuntySue, he looks wonderful! Such a jolly expression. I love the hearth with the stocking hanging from the mantelpiece, what a great background for the image. I also like the bright red frame you've added around the little scene, it looks wonderfully festive!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful card and design xx
Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card real Christmas card with the Santa

Lynda said...

Lovely colourful card Sue - and I'm wishing I could fussy-cut that good. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

Pat K said...

Adorable Santa on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

aussie aNNie said...


So gorgeous, love the image you chose and the colouring of it. Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

Winnie said...

Great image and lovely coloured - are you on Santa's good list this year? :-)

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.
Regards
Winnie (DT)
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com
https://ourcreativemind.com/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-26th-november-2019

N-Eva said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design and beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge.Neva