My Followers

Friday 22 November 2019

Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes - Kandi Kane

Hi and welcome today i am bring you my Dt card for CRAFTY CATZ.
This weeks host is the lovely Talented Chris and she has picked our optional twist
SPOTs & or STRIPES
dont fancy that then ANYTHING GOES at Crafty Catz
Our fabulous sponsor this week is

We got to play with some of their images and I have used a image I had on File yes sorry another Christmas card. Are you all done with your cards yet. I really must start writing them I know I keep saying then at least i will know how many I still have to make.
So here is my card featuring
I have made her into a little Christmas helper with her elf Green outfit.
I have gone with Stripes but the DP with the trees on has spots and also my tree has different coloured round Spot pearls. The Candy Cane has Stripes and so does her stockings so thinking I have comepleted the twist for this week.
The Tree I found in a box of diecuts that I placed diecuts that I had been sent from friends when we used to do card swops. I had forgotten about the box untill I did a sort of my off cut box/ boxes.
Ribbon I think is from Crafty Ribbons and all dp are from stash various old supplies.
Yes so far if you dont count buying images I have kept to no spend November. Wonder if I can continue it till Christmas. Then maybe a treat for the new year.
Well enough rambling pop over tot the challenge blog and checkout the teams amazing creations.

Have a good weekend try not to spend too much if your Christmas Shopping.
Bye for now.

Challenges:

  1. Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper - Nov.
  2. Inkspirational #200 - celebration
  3. Penny's paper crafty #457 - anything goes
  4. Cute card Thursday #609 - winter
  5. Word art Wednesday wk.414-415 - anything goes
  6. Time out #149 - celebration
  7. Crafty Sentiments - Christmas
  8. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #60 - AG
  9. QKR Stampede #373 - AG
  10. Beccy´s Monthly Holiday Card challenge- E for Elf
  11. Pearly Sparkles Christmas
  12. Crafty Friends chridtmas
  13. The Cat's PajamasChristmas
  14. Cardz 4 Galz christmas
  15. Uniko Studio christmas

20 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Sue, gorgeous card, very cute image and love the DP. Enjoy the rest of the day.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful christmas card, lovely image

Chris said...

Such a sweet image Sue, beautifully coloured, great layout and paper choice...yes I think you definitely covered the spots/stripes twist!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Beccy said...

Wonderful card Aunty Sue, I love all the different elements you added. The image is adorable and you did a great job with the colouring. Love the combination of papers, the colours are patterns are lovely and festive. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card love the paper.
Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely card so cute, and the papers and tree are lush ...enjoy the weekend xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Really sweet card. Very pretty design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Lynn said...

Such a sweet little helper! Amazing details on your cards!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Liz McGuire, said...

Love the bold colours, brilliant card, liz x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Cute Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Time Out.

Lynda said...

So cute. I know what you mean about actually writing in the Christmas cards - I find the hardest is deciding who gets which card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

MagsB said...

Awww, Sue, this is such a cute card! I know what you mean about writing them, so often I do it all in a rush, because making cards is much more fun than writing them!! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

How cute and vibrant. Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge this month.

Marlena M. said...

This is such a sweet scene! Thank you for joining us at INK~

Saphron said...

I love this! You've coloured her beautifully. I love all the papers!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a fun, super sweet and creative card. Thanks SO much for stopping by to share it in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday, and please join us again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Pia S said...

You’ve done a beautiful job with the coloring, her hair llooks so natural. A sweet Christmas card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

flossbite said...

Wonderful project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!

Larelyn said...

Such a cute image and great card layout. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.