My Followers

Monday 18 November 2019

Colour of Love inspirational Christmas card

Good morning I am here today with my Monthly Inspirational post for Colour Of Love

Today I am bring you a Christmas card with one of Heathers fave characters Rory


The image Rory Caroling is available HERE
Coloured with promarkers
DP is all old oddments and pads from my stash
Dies are Marianne, and some sent to by friends
Glitter and gems from stash
I found this gold sentiment in my oddments box which fitted with the gold glitter card I mounted the image onto.
Well hope you like and if you would like to see more inspiration Heather has a galary on her shop and also a Facebook page where we would love you to come and share your makes using Heathers many many images.

Hope you had a fab weekend I spent it trying to catch up on Dt work so please come back soon for more cards

i would like to enter this into the following challenges
Beccys monthly challenge - M for Music
Unicorn Challenge M November  #49 - Christmas/Winter
Shopping Our Stash 2W, C13 - #408 - Here Comes Suzy Snowflake (week 2)
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #46 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs  M, F, 3E - Anything Goes
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Christmas/Holidays
Inky Pinkies Challenges  (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #1946 - ANYTHING GOES

6 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, thats a lovely image.xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! She's such a sweetie.
FAB colours and pretty dies too!
Chrissyxx

Beccy said...

Cute image Aunty Sue, and great colouring too! I love the collage-look of your card. The mix of papers, die cuts and embellishments is wonderful. The little gold sentiment flag is a fabulous touch. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful with that gorgeous image and great choice of colors!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, hope to see you again joining in the December challenge which starts this Wednesday!
Ellibelle's Corner