My Followers

Sunday 17 November 2019

From Our House to Yours Christmas

Hi i am here with a Christmas card I made for Beccys Challenges.
They are doing a month long Christmas challenge. each day Beccy gives us a Letter as a idea.
Well for my card I went with the letter O for Our.
The card features one of Beccys great images called Family Reunion

Image coloured with Promarkers
Background done with distressed inks
Glitter Sequin snowflakes
Large foam snowflake from Hobby Craft
Sentiment from Digi Stamp boutique
Glitter card to mount the image
doodling round the image

Well thats another for my box and the good thing is I think I might get this in the post for a normal 
stamp. It all helps dont you think.
Well I hope that this has encouraged you to come and checkout the challenge. Beccy does extra little races and also gives spot prizes for comments.
Thanks for stopping by and i am off to link up to a few challenges
I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #397 - Anything Goes/Optional Stitches Real or Faux 
Creative Moments Wed 3E, #180 - Anything Goes (WON
Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 5E, scriptural word art freebie - #412 - #413 Anything Goes (
TIME OUT Challenges 2W #148 Home Sweet Home Inspiration*(
Southern Girls 2W,1E,C10 Anything Goes 
Imagine That Creative Playground 1st Thurs, E3 - November - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz 2W,3E #109 Let It Snow 
As You Like It Challenge 2W,E3 Favourite Cute or Traditional for Xmas (& why) - am a sucker for Cute Snowmen and all the lovely cute animals at Christmas so guess I have to say Cute


11 comments:

Chris said...

Fun snow family, fabulous colouring and a lovely design. Have a good week
xx

Beccy said...

"O" for "ours" is fabulous Aunty Sue and perfect for the holidays when so many events involve family and friends. I love the way you coloured the image and background... it makes me think of family photos taken while on holidays. It really looks like they're posing for the camera. Love the sentiment you added and the fabulous snowflakes too.
Cheers,
Beccy

tilly said...

a beautiful family group, the background is great with your touches of green xx

Janette said...

Lovely card Sue, didn't know you were doing the Christmas challenge..xx

alex said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a fun snow family. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card :) Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Anne said...

This is adorable - those faces!
Thanks for joining in with the AYLI challenge and good luck
Anne x

Lynn said...

I love that sweet little snowman family! Adorable!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

NickScrapShack said...

I´m sorry that I´m a bit late with my comment on your card Sue. This looks so great. I love your colouring. One of those snowmen looks a little bit cheeky.
Thank you for playing along with our challenges. Best of luck! Nick

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute. Such a fun creation. Love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Southern Girls. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT