My Followers

Friday 18 September 2020

Crafty Catz challenge - ATG with optional Make it Sporty

 Good morning i am here with my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

This weeks host is the lovely Ginny and she has picked our optional twist

MAKE IT SPORTY

if not your thing our challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor for this challenge is

DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS




Prize 2 images from the shop

for my card I have used  Soccer Silas


I have made this for my Brother who is a Manchester United fan and he is my baby brother who like us all getting older so this might be him in many more years to come.

Coloured with promarkers
Sentiment is a very old one I found on my computer think it might have been a cuddly buddly one.
Dp and gems from stash
kept CAS as men tend not to like fuss

Well hope you like and has encouraged you to join us again. Pop along and checkout what fab cards the girls have made.
Have a great day I am off now to do a few jobs and fingers crossed the sun shines.

Have you grabbed the freebie from Digi Doodles Studios at Kit & Clowder facebook page. It is to celebrate the new release of Dinas Halloween images. Such a cutie.

Challenges i would like to enter this card into are

Love to scrap #137 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - Sept
Word art Wednesday wk. 456-457 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #66 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - use scraps
Digi choosday wk. 37 - anything goes




9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card beautifully coloured Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

A great male card,love the image.xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue- fantastic colouring, great design as always, your brother is going to love it :)))
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant, certainly I can see a lot of men sitting watching the game on the TV dressed for the match, brilliant image

tilly said...

A super card for your brothers birthday, he will love it, xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. I love it. That image is brilliant. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Sorry Sue I thought I had left you a comment on this fabulous card, I love the image he is a real old fashioned guy, haha.xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your Footy Santa! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

flossbite said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!