My Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Passion for Promarkers challenge- Foliage

 Hi and welcome i am very late with my post for Passion For Promarkers.

So quickly on and if you havent seen our challenge here are the details.

This weeks host is the lovely talented Julie.

She has picked Leaves/ Foliage

So as long as there are these on your make and you have used the correct medium to colour(check blog for details) then we would love to see. Now this could be a image featuring the DP or diecuts coloured with Promarkers.

We are sponsored this week by

Colour of Love 


For my card I have used Rory’s Merry Christmas’ from our sponsor.
Yes another christmas card so dont just think of Autumn with the theme. My flower is allowed. We are allowing flowers in this theme

Coloured with promarkers
Dies are marrianne, hobbycraft and spellbinders 
All dp are from odd sheets in my stash
Few pearls to finish off

Well now it is your turn we would love you to play along  Pop over and checkout the teams makes.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back shortly with a sneak peep of a new digi.
Challenges
Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #30 - Anything Goes





6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. That image is so cute. I love it. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cass said...

Cute card, great patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Billie A said...

Darling card. Sweet image and love your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Janette said...

I love Rory she is so cute and this is a gorgeous card Sue.xx

Dorlene Durham said...

Pretty Christmas card. The image is cute and I love all the green. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely Christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.