My Followers

Friday 23 October 2020

Craft challenge - memories

 Good morning I am late with my posts I have been at Vets with my dog and been preoccupied with him. Thought we had kind of sorted yesterday but today looks like we are back to square one but he seems to be a little happier in himself. Will have to see je has a scan booked for the 4th Nov as his liver and proteins are slightly out.

Back to my dt card for CRAFT CHALLENGE we would like to see anything that fits the theme

MEMORIES

our sponsors are

Sponsor 1:  Bugaboo Digi Stamps

and

Sponsor 2 Crafting Cafe


for mine I found this digital image in Bugaboo Digital Stamps store called 

Buckle Up Buttercup


Personally I think this is spot on lol.
Coloured with promarkers
all dp from stash and very old
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons (they have some great bargin bags)
Metal gems from stash
Silver mirri card

Well please pop along to the challenge blog and checkout what memories the team have.

Thanks for stopping by have a good day and off to post this into a few challenges


4 comments:

Janette said...

A fab card Sue and very 'thought' provoking too.xx

Chris said...

Fab card- great image and sentiment...and oh- so-true!
Sorry your dog is poorly Sue, it's such a worry when our pets are ill, obviously they can't tell us where it hurts. Hopefully the scan will show up what's wrong and it can be treated effectively.
My Mathilda seems pretty good today, no nasty side effects from meds. so far.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. What a worrying time for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, a very true sentiment