My Followers

Saturday 24 October 2020

Digi Doodles Studios - Monkey Business

 Morning i am here with my inspirational post for Digi Doodles studios.

I am so loving the pairables and they are such fab value and now I have my new printer can play with their Digi papers.

Before I share can i just remind you you still have time to enter both our challenges.

Blog is any make of image . Facebook is any Digi Doodles Studio image

Challenge blog monthly - Pink and Halloween
Facebook - Anything Goes

Onto my card featuring  Monkey Business pairables and also Digital papers Bumble Buzz

I kept it CAS and as the images are PNG it allowed me to print the back monkey directly on top of the paper.
I fussy cut the front monkey and placed onto the sentiment from the set and added some foam pads.
Coloured with promarkers
Pearls and gems from stash
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Yellow and orange card to mat and tie back to the papers.

Hope this has inspired you to checkout the shop and also the challenges.
Please come and share with us anything you make with Digi Doodles Studios 

Thanks for stopping by off to see my little monkey Rory while his mum goes shopping.
Enjoy your weekend and dont forget to change your clock on Sunday in the Uk


challenges
A Gem of a Challenge  2W3E  - #22 - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

I have to say Sue, this made me laugh, those little guys are so cheeky and cute, a lovely card is really is and I love the DP.xx

brenda said...

A really sweet creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our Celebrations theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such cute little monkeys and adorable card!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Mari said...

Such a lovely creation. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Melissa said...

Great card. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge