My Followers

Friday 9 July 2021

Crafty Catz challenge - ATG / CAS

 Good morning and welcome. I have a busy day blogging today this is the 1st of 3 makes today so please pop back at Tea time for more post.

Today being Friday means we have a new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ.

This weeks host is Christine and she gets to pick our optional theme

CAS with a Sentiment

Our sponsor for this challenge is

 Star Jam Lines 

and we got to play with some of their images. I picked this cutie

Gnomes Watering Can

I coloured him mainly with promarkers
Added a couple of sentiments a few gems for sparkle.
I used a spellbinder die to cut the Dp which was a oddment I had left from another card.
matted onto some white card and added a little twine.

Now i dont generally do CAS but I enjoyed doing this card might do some more.

Well pop along and checkout what the rest of the team has made and please come back later for a gander at some new images.

i would like to enter this card into the following challenges


15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the soft tones
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Love the image, a gorgeous card.xxx

tilly said...

What a sweet card with your gnome, the paper is just right with him xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

Hi Sue, such a pretty card I love the soft colours.
You are a busy bee, will try get back .xx

Chris said...

Love this cute gnome- your colouring and design are gorgeous-great colour choice too.
xx

Sue said...

Great colouring Sue and fab image hugs xx

Christine Cyr said...

Such a sweet card thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful card Aunty Sue.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

Nannieflash said...

A beautiful image for our theme this week, love your choice of colours to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image!
FABulous soft colours and I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Lori Podolsky said...

I love gnomes and that image is just so cute, Sue! So glad you shared your wonderful card on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope to see you again, and good luck on your entry. Hugs, Lori (DT)

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute design, Sue, and the sweet image is beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your cute gnome card, coloured beautifully and very summery. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT