My Followers

Friday 9 July 2021

Digi Doodles Studios New Release - Davie

Hi  I am here to share with a New Release from Digi Doodles Studios.

This release is all about Nautical

there are 4 new images and 3 new pairable sets

I have 2 cards to share with you today and I will do a separate post for each

I am sue you will love all the images so I urge you to pop over to the store have a look. 

You can see all the images turned into amazing creations on our Fan page on Facebook HERE and no doubt you will be seeing them pop up among blogland posts.

So kick starting I have the Fabulous DAVIE and you can find him in the shop HERE


I have coloured him with promarkers
Matted onto Red Card
Used spellbinder dies to embellish the card
Some ribbon from my stash
Dp is  from stash

Well i wonder if he has found any treasure or just spotted land.

Well If your looking for my 2nd card featuring Adrian & Cruz you can find it HERE

Dont forget we have a Blog challenge running Christmas in July you can find HERE
Hope to see you over there.
Thanks for stopping by and please have a look at my 2nd card.
I would like to enter this card into the following


13 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute image perfect for a boy hugs xx

Janette said...

Awww he is so cute, lovely card Sue.xx

dj said...

Some little boy is gonna be excited to get this card...adorable!! Love your take on our "travel" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

Pamela said...

such a fun and adorable card that you've created for the Travel theme with C4G, thank you for joining us!

Julie B said...

Such a cute image, your embellishments set it off perfectly.
So pleased to see it in the gallery at Cardz4Guyz. :)

anusmargoz said...

Lovely Colouring and great project. Thank you for entering our challenge at Colouring in Scrapland. We hope to see again next challenge

Jane Savage said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I love the all the die-cuts and the skull & crossbones in the background!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Carole Pollard said...

Great card love this Card stamp . Thanks for joining our challenge at Get Creative hugs Carole DT x

Madison said...

So cute. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison

Helen said...

Such a cute image and great details too.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Carole Pollard said...

So cute I love this design Thanks for joining Sheepski Designs challenge Carole Design Team x