My Followers

Friday 22 October 2021

Crafty Catz challenge - Anything goes with Hetty Clare

Hello I have my Dt card for the new Crafty Catz Challenge

The theme is Anything Goes with an option of Add some Layers.

Hetty Clare Arts is our sponsor this week with a Prize of 2 images from her store https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HettyClare
I have used one of our spinsors fab images

I coloured myimage with Promarkers
Dp is from very old pads from my stash
Corner rounder punch and fiecute fence and tag sentiment
The large heart is coloured with glitterwith gold tones
A few mulberry flowers and gems to finish off 
The layout is a sketch from Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog (M,P1,E3) October


Please pop over to see what the other girls at Crafty Catz and thanks for popping by 

16 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the image so cute. Xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a super design and colouring, loving the touches of gold, xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Beautiful card Sue, sweet image, fab layout and papers.
xx

Sioban said...

Well it’s my favourite colour so I love this!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous christmas card, I love the colouring and your image

Lee said...

Gorgeous lil card,loving that image.x

Margreet said...

Beautiful card in fab colours and with fab colouring of the cute image.
Thanks for playing with Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card design, I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Squdge said...

She's a lovely gnome!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I love that your papers are old. So much old is new again and can no longer be bought by everyone! heehee Lovely & Sweet Card! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

Hi Sue! Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge this week! Your card is beautiful, I love the non-traditional colors you have chosen.

Helen said...

Love this - great image and card layout.

A beautiful image and an elegant card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

Helen x
(DT)