My Followers

Thursday 3 February 2022

CCC Digi Creations GDT - Things with Wings

 Good morning I am here today with a my GDT card for CCC Digi Creations.

Lisa asked if I would like to guest this month and I was delighted to accept.

I was even more delighted to find our the sponsor for this challenge is

Sweet November Stamps.

The theme for this month is

Thing with Wings

I picked  cute Fennick from the Burning Love  set available HERE


I have coloured the image with promarkers
Used inks for the sky
Stamped part of a tree along the bottom several time and used the sentiment from the set.
A simple mat and a few pearls to finish a CAS card

I so enjoyed making this card and would like to Thank Lisa for asking me.
Please pop along to the challenge and checkout what the talented team has made.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card and sentiment Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Sue, this is so cute, love the image and your gorgeous sky.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa J said...

Your card is stunning. Thanks for being our GD this month at CCC Digi Creations. Lisa J

Chris said...

Congrats on the GDT spot Sue- love your card the image is so cute, fabulous colouring and the clouds look so realistic!
xx

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable and fun. Lovely colouring and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Donna Walls said...

Adorable little dragon and wonderful scene. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna

Tone K. said...

Ohh, so supercute :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Lee said...

soooo cute,love him.x

creationsnz said...

What a character, and I love the sentiment behind your design. Fabulous background too. So glad you shared with us at Critter Crazy, come back soon. CarolG

Doris Klein said...

Pretty make and sweet image!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

LV Handcrafted said...

What a cute card! beautiful. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Priya said...

Gorgeous card as always. Thank you for joining us at LeAnns World 101.

~Priya~
https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my, he's just too precious, Sue! Fantastic sky. Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes with the option of "Hugs and Kisses" challenge at Paper Funday this month. Hope to see you again in our next challenge. Good Luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Helen said...

Love it! Great image, background and sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at LeAnn's World 101.

Helen x