My Followers

Friday 4 February 2022

Crafty catz challenge - ATG/ Love my Teddy

 Good morning time for a new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ.

We hope you will come and play in our ANYTHING GOES challenge

Our sponsor for this challenge is




PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

For my card I have made a Circle card as the DT are making something other than square. This option is optional and purely for fun.
My card feature a cute image from our sponsor called
I Love my Teddy and you can find the image HERE
I coloured the image with Promarkers
Used Tonic circle dies to make the base card and also cut the layers
DP is a very old pad from stash i think might be papermania
Added a think ribbon and a heart charm.added glitter to the bow on the image.

Well now over to you hope to see you over on the blog. Have a weekend and stay safe

challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge M 1st Thurs,E5  Must include a sentiment #291 Use A Love Sentiment 

11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the papers
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Sue, what a sweet image, lovely card.xx

Chris said...

Fab card Sue, the bear is really cute, love the shape and the papers.
xx

tilly said...

That backing paper really suits your cute teddy bear... have a good weekend xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sue hugs xxx

chrissy xx said...

He is a sweetie! LOve your colours and design Sue.
Chrissyxx

Lee said...

Absolutely adorable.x

Margarets designer cards said...

This made me smile, I love your card and great sentiment

Jinny said...

What a lovely card, Sue! Love your adorable image and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh gosh, how sweet!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!