My Followers

Saturday 26 February 2022

Crafty Catz Challenge with Stampers Delight

 Hi folks i have my dt card for you today for Crafty Catz.

We have a brand new sponsor

STAMPERS DELIGHT


So hope that you will join us this week
As always our challenges are Anything Goes 
Our optional theme for fun is Add A Flower
For my card I am using Chibi Say It With Flowers Boy

Image coloured with Promarkers
Dp from the works
Tonic die cut butterfly
Mulberry flowers from stash

Well that my card for your inspiration and please pop along to the blog and see the other images the team has used from our sponsor. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day

Challenges
Allsorts  W,3E  - #665 -  Hand Colored

11 comments:

brenda said...

A fun girly creation, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

tilly said...

a beautiful card with your flower matching your papers, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautifully coloured image and delightful card
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this cute card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Chris said...

Sweet image, love the layout and flowers.
xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Lovely image and project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Lee said...

gorgeous image and a lovely card.x

Stellalena said...

Very great and sweet. I love it.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love your colouring its beautiful.xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sweet image and beautiful colouring